- Performs various and multi-functional secretarial and administrative tasks for a department(s) or an executive with an emphasis on excellence, privacy, compliance and versatility. Provides general guidance and assistance to the customer via telephone, written communication and/or in person.
- Perform administrative duties including; scheduling and coordinating meetings, events and travel, arranging various services, preparing agendas, gathering and organizing information, record and summarize minutes and materials for distribution.
- Perform office operations including; filing, organizing, answering phones, maintaining calendars, and distribution of communications and materials.
- Compose diverse business correspondence, memos, letters, reports and materials.
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries and requests for information regarding department or corporate policy and procedure.
- Research, gather and conduct preliminary analysis of data for department and corporate reporting.
- Maintain office supplies, equipment, purchases and budgets.
- Ensure confidentiality and control access to sensitive information.
- The position requires a full-time work schedule. Full-time is defined as working at least 40 hours per week, plus any additional hours as requested or as needed to meet business requirements.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Required Work Experience
- 1 year of experience in office or clerical field currently supporting an executive level position in a healthcare environment is preferred Required Education High-School Diploma or GED in general field of study
Preferred Work Experience
- 2+ year(s) of experience in office or clerical field
- 1 year(s) of experience in insurance, medical or healthcare related field
- Associate’s Degree in general field of study
Required Job Skills
- Typing >35 words per minute
- Intermediate electronic calendar management
- Intermediate skill in use of office equipment, including copiers, fax machines, scanners, and telephones
- Intermediate PC proficiency
- Basic word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Basic supply purchasing and inventory management Required Professional Competencies
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy
- Manage a large and diverse administrative workload
- Compose and dictate a variety of business correspondence
- Practice interpersonal and active listening to achieve high customer satisfaction