The Caregiver 2, LPN provides patients with assistance in activities in daily living. The Caregiver 2, LPN performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Caregiver 2, LPN addresses needs related to disabilities, disease and mental impairment. Helps to manage medications, baths and dresses, takes care of household chores, prepares meals and pays bills. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- Requires High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of Phlebotomy experience
- CPR certification
- Current State License as a Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Excellent customer service
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Client’s Tuberculosis (TB) screening program.
- Strong clinical background
- Strong sense of engagement to be a team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of primary care medicine requirements (state specific).
- Working knowledge of clinical operations
- 3-5 years’ experience in telephone triage
- EMR (Electronic Medical Record) experience
- Previous RN or Medical Assistant experience
- Ability to type 25-30 words per minutes accurately